Maybe "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Revolution" will be included on this one.
The surviving members of the Beatles are considering releasing another album featuring more hits from the English band, to follow last year's release of their compilation album 1," drummer Ringo Starr told the syndicated TV show Access Hollywood on Tuesday.
"There's a couple of projects in the works," Starr said. "Nothing will be out until next year and we're all going to meet up again in October and finalize what it will be. I mean, everybody wants the No. 2s."
The Beatles' compilation albums are a gift not only to their fans, but to themselves as well.
According to Paul McCartney, the album was "a big healing, a big Band-Aid," since it brought back memories of the warm friendship between the group members before their split in 1970.
The 1 album, featuring 27 hits, has topped music charts in more than 34 countries since its release last December. Some 7.5 million copies have been sold in the United States alone, Reuters.
Starr also commented on the health situation of fellow Beatle George Harrison, 58, who underwent surgery for lung cancer earlier this year and recently completed radiation therapy reportedly for a brain tumor.
London's Daily Mail quoted Sunday Beatles producer George Martin as saying that Harrison had accepted that he is dying. Martin, through his agent Adam Sharp, has denied making the comments.
Starr said Harrison was "fine" the last time he saw him three weeks ago.
"If it had been bad, he would have told me," he said, BBC News reports.
"I didn't panic because I will wait until it becomes a reality," Starr said about the reports on Harrison's health. "The news is real when either George tells me or Paul tells me."
On Monday, Harrison released a statement saying that he was "active and feeling very well."
He also added that media reports that he was near death were "unsubstantiated, untrue, insensitive, and uncalled for."