Hollywood actress Kate Hudson is feeling pressured to wed rocker Matt Bellamy - by her nine-year-old son. The Something Borrowed star, who has been engaged to the Muse frontman since 2011, is constantly pestered by son Ryder who cannot wait to see his mum walk up the aisle.
In an interview with U.S. chat show host Ellen DeGeneres, Hudson says, "I think he looks forward to more the party than actually the idea of us getting married... Apparently he wants to wear a neon green tux."
Hudson and Bellamy have a two-year-old son, Bingham.
Kate Hudson ensured her latest campaign for fashion brand Ann Taylor was a family affair by enlisting her nephews as models for the shoot. The Almost Famous actress has signed up for a second season as the face of the women's wear retailer, and she roped in her brother Oliver Hudson's boys Wilder and Bodhi to bring a family theme to the adverts.
She says, "My gorgeous nephews were shooting with me, which made me so excited. They are so much fun. They've got so much personality and they did such a great job today - they ate more chocolate than they probably ever have in their lives!"
Hudson is a mother of two boys herself, Ryder, nine, and Bingham, two.
Goldie Hawn is a grandmother again - her son Oliver Hudson has welcomed a baby girl with his actress wife Erinn Bartlett. The veteran star took to her Twitter.com page on Thursday (18Jul13) to announce the happy news she is the grandma to a little girl named Rio, who she notes is the first female grandchild to join the family.
She writes, "Welcome Rio! Our first baby girl to join our family! (Oliver Hudson) and Erinn thank you for bringing so much JOY to our lives! happiness"
The Rules Of Engagement star and Bartlett already have two sons, Wilder, five, and three-year-old Bodhi, while his actress sister Kate Hudson has two sons - Ryder, nine and Bingham, two.
Further details about the birth have yet to be announced.
"When my two kids, Ryder, nine, and Bingham, one, get older, I want to travel with them for a month or two to India and other places within Asia. I'd love to have them experience that part of the world in a hands-on way." Actress Kate Hudson plans to treat her boys to the full cultural experience in Asia.
Matt Bellamy's son Bingham is a surprise guest on the soundtrack to Brad Pitt's new zombie film World War Z. The Muse rocker recorded the baby's heartbeat in utero and the sound features on a song picked for the zombie film. Bellamy says, "My son's heartbeat... is now in a zombie film, which is great!"
Actress Kate Hudson is thankful director Mira Nair was so accommodating while filming The Reluctant Fundamentalist because she had to frequently take breaks to breastfeed her baby son. The Almost Famous star gave birth to Bingham, her first child with fiance Matt Bellamy, just two months before she began shooting the thriller and Hudson has heaped praise on filmmaker Nair for making time for her mum duties.
During an appearance on U.S. morning show Live! With Kelly and Michael on Tuesday (23Apr13), she said, "I was hiding in cylinders on set breastfeeding Bing and it was a really intense role so I was going from breastfeeding to bawling my eyes out. But it was a really amazing experience.
"Mira Nair is an amazing director, she's very maternal and sensual and she creates this very passionate vibe on set. And so she's rubbing my feet, talking about the script, as I'm breastfeeding Bing, on set, so it was really interesting. It was a really wonderful working experience."
The Almost Famous star is set to exchange vows with Muse frontman Bellamy, who proposed in April 2011, and insists she will be closely guarding details of the ceremony.
She tells USA Today, "I think until the day we get married, the answer is going to be, 'We have no intention right now of getting married.' And then you'll find out we got married.
"We have an idea. It's starting to formulate but it's a timing thing. But honestly, right now, Matt is touring. Ryder is in school. I'm working."
Hudson's eight-year-old son Ryder is from her previous marriage to Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson, while she gave birth to Bingham, her first child with Bellamy, in July 2011.
Anderson's quirky drama Moonrise Kingdom scooped the Best Feature Award, making it hotly tipped to win big at next year's (13) Oscars.
The Gotham prizegiving traditionally kicks off the film world's awards season, and winners often go on to nab Academy Awards nominations and trophies.
Leto picked up the Audience Award for his film Artifact, a documentary about the making of his band 30 Seconds to Mars' album This Is War.
Beasts of the Southern Wild landed the Best Director title for Behn Zeitlin, who was also honoured with the Bingham Ray Award.
Emayatzy Corinealdi took home the Best Actor nod for her breakthrough performance in Middle of Nowhere while Emily Blunt, Rosemarie Dewitt and Mark Duplass received the Best Ensemble Performance for Your Sister's Sister.
Silver Linings Playbook director David O. Russell and Oscar winners Matt Damon and Marion Cotillard were also feted with Career Tribute statues for their contributions to cinema.
The Muse frontman proposed to Hudson last spring (11), just months before she gave birth to their son Bingham in July (11), and ever since the couple has been plagued by wedding rumours.
But Bellamy reveals the couple is taking its time committing to a big day - because he doesn't want to end up like his divorced parents.
He tells People magazine, "My parents separated when I was young (and) we're not traditionalists in that way, so we haven't planned anything in the near future."
The TV veteran first rose to fame in 1982 as a crime fighter in Knight Rider, later riding the wave of success to become a lead character in long-running beachside drama Baywatch, which premiered in 1989.
After spending more than four decades in the business, Hasselhoff has developed a new fan base with guest turns in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, teen adventure film Eurotrip and Adam Sandler's Click.
In honour of Hasselhoff's big day, WENN has compiled a list of 10 fun facts to commemorate his major milestone.
- Hasselhoff, who is of German descent, has a large following in the country although he doesn't speak the native language. For all German TV shows and movies, his dubbing is completed by actor Andreas von der Meden, who also voices The Muppets' Kermit the Frog.
- He is an outdoor sports enthusiast - the adrenaline-loving star's hobbies include scuba diving, racing cars and white water rafting. He's also parachuted with the U.S. Army Parachute Demonstration Team and flown with The Blue Angels of the U.S. Navy.
- Hasselhoff launched a successful side career as a singer in Europe during the 1980s with breakthrough single Looking for Freedom and he was invited to perform the track on the Berlin Wall on New Year's Eve in 1989 after being named the Most Popular and Best Selling Artist of the Year in Germany.
- He made his Broadway debut as the titular character in Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical in 1995. He has since performed in a number of other stage shows, including Grease, Jesus Christ Superstar and The Rocky Horror Show.
- The actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on Baywatch, became a real-life hero after he saved a two-year-old girl from drowning in Malibu, California while at a beach photo shoot in 1995. He also rescued an unconscious car-crash victim in Los Angeles that same year.
- In 2010, Hasselhoff was the the subject of a Comedy Central Roast hosted by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. Wrestler Hulk Hogan and his Baywatch co-stars Pamela Anderson and Traci Bingham also poked fun at the Hoff.
- He originally held the Guinness Book of World Records title for The Most Watched TV Star in the World but House actor Hugh Laurie stole his crown last year (11).
- Hasselhoff loves reality television - he judged America's Got Talent for four years, beginning in 2006, participated in U.S. programme Dancing With the Stars in 2010, presided over the panel of Britain's Got Talent in 2011 and earlier this year (12) competed in Celebrity Apprentice Australia.
- The actor has two grown daughters with ex-wife Pamela Bach - Taylor Ann, 22, and Hayley, 19, an aspiring actress.
- He graduated from Lyons Township High School in La Grange, Illinois in 1970 and a plaque with his photo now hangs on display in the main corridor. Hasselhoff was a member of his school's speech team, president of the choir, and captain of the volleyball team.