1. A slew of stars were given the honour of carrying the Olympic torch on its tour around the U.K. over the summer, but not everyone was granted the opportunity to run with the flame ahead of the London 2012 Games - who missed out on the occasion?
a. Daniel Radcliffe
b. Sir Patrick Stewart
c. James McAvoy
2. Which country was Tom Cruise filming in when Katie Holmes filed for divorce?
3. Which Baldwin brother took legal action against Kevin Costner amid allegations he was cheated out of profits after selling his shares in an oil filtering business?
4. In August, actress Jennifer Aniston got engaged to Justin Theroux, her co-star in which movie?
a. Horrible Bosses
c. He's Just Not That Into You
5. Saucy summer blockbuster Magic Mike was based on which actor's real-life experiences as a stripper?
a. Joe Manganiello
b. Matthew McConaughey
c. Channing Tatum
6. In July, actress Kristen Stewart confessed to an "indiscretion" with the director of which of her films?
a. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
b: Snow White and the Huntsman
c. The Runaways
7. Which celebrity couple got married in 2012 without first getting engaged?
a. Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman
b. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied
c. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
8. Actress Kristin Chenoweth was critically injured on the set of which hit U.S. TV show last summer?
b. The Good Wife
c. Hot in Cleveland
9. What is the name of the actor Sienna Miller welcomed her first child with in 2012?
a) Jude Law
b) Tom Sturridge
c) Rhys Ifans
10. Sally Field had to beg Steven Spielberg for an audition to play Abraham Lincoln's wife Mary Todd in the critically acclaimed biopic Lincoln. Why?
a) She was too old
b) She was too fat
c) She was too famous
11. What was the name of Daniel Radcliffe's first feature film release of 2012 following the end of the Harry Potter franchise?
a. The Lady in Red
b. The Woman in Black
c. Lady Jane Grey
12. Which famous British actor took on a starring role in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony reciting verses from William's Shakespeare's The Tempest?
a. Hugh Grant
b. Rowan Atkinson
c. Kenneth Branagh
13. Which Hollywood star married actor Adam Shulman in California in September?
a. Natalie Portman
b. Miley Cyrus
c. Anne Hathaway
14. Halle Berry lost a bitter custody battle with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over their daughter in November. What is their child's name?
15. This Hollywood hunk can normally be found fighting for a good cause but in 2012 he was chosen as the rather unusual frontman for Chanel's signature fragrance, Chanel No5. Who is he?
a. Brad Pitt
b. Colin Farrell
c. George Clooney
16. Which actress despaired that she 'looked like her gay brother' after an extreme transformation for a movie role?
a. Penelope Cruz
b. Anne Hathaway
c. Jennifer Lawrence
17. Which actress named her new baby daughter Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence?
a. Tina Fey
b. Uma Thurman
c. Jemima Kirke
18. Which British royal was hospitalised during the celebrations for Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee?
a. Charles, Prince of Wales
b. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
c. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
19. Which TV legend was laid to rest four months after losing his battle with cancer?
a. Sherman Hemsley
b. Dick Clark
c. Larry Hagman
20. What is the name of the 2012 Bond movie?
21. Jennifer Lawrence played the lead role in movie hit The Hunger Games. What was her character's name?
22. Which film won the Oscar for Best Picture?
b. The Artist
23. Which film star did NOT get married in 2012?
a. Matthew McConaughey
b. Daniel Craig
c. Anne Hathaway
24. British actress Carey Mulligan married which member of musical group Mumford and Sons in April?
a. Marcus Mumford
b. Ben Lovett
c. Ted Dwane
25. Name the only surviving member of the original cast of Dallas who was not part of the hit TV drama's 2012 reboot.
a. Charlene Tilton
b. Steve Kanaly
c. Victoria Principal
26. Which veteran porn star has been immortalised in two movie biopics due out this year?
a. Linda Lovelace
b. Ron Jeremy
c. Sasha Grey
27. Which moody movie star was dramatically rescued by coast guard workers after becoming stranded during a kayaking trip off the coast of New York in September?
a. Colin Farrell
b. Dustin Hoffman
c. Russell Crowe
28. Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese joined forces again in 2012 to shoot their fifth movie project - but what is the name of the new film, due for release this year?
a. The Beast of Broadway
b. The Monster of Manhattan
c. The Wolf of Wall Street
29. Which movie won the coveted Palme d'Or prize at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival?
c. The Paperboy
30. In November, movie hardman Sylvester Stallone launched a stage musical version of which of his famous film franchises?
c. The Expendables
Some of us may tune into Suits for the chiseled jaws and impeccably dressed men, but we stay for characters like Jessica Pearson.
Gina Torres' boss lady at Pearson Hardman is the backbone that holds Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams' lawfirm playground together, and now, she's our guide to the USA series' summer finale. Hollywood.com spoke with Torres, who teases, "The next four episodes are insanely intense and fabulous and by episode 10, things will already start domino-ing into what will be our part two." (The USA legal dramedy is pulling a White Collar, so to speak, premiering 10 episodes in the summer and following that up with six more in January 2013.)
"It’s a cliff-hanger and also like a revving up ... so you think you’re catching your breath and then we’ll take the breath right out of you," says Torres. And while Season 1's finale had fans biting their nails over Mike's (Adams) fate at Pearson Hardman, it was Jessica who was holding the cards. The series may be named after menswear, but as Torres sees it, the female characters as the glue. "The women on this show dominate. The women on this show have it together. The men on this show would be nothing without the women." Of course, she gives a lot of the credit to her powerful alter ego. When asked about how she gets into the character, Torres is insistent that there's no one else quite like Jessica. "I don’t have to layer her with somebody else," she beams. "Jessica Pearson is Jessica Pearson and she’s brilliant." And the show boasts a wealth of sassy ladies, a crew of which Torres says she's proud to be a well-dressed member. "These women who stand on their own and are confident and strong … I think it’s refreshing." But with such a great group of gals, don't they deserve their own wardrobe-praising series? "We joke about that; we’d call it Skirts. What else would be it be?" she laughs. "It’s Skirts or it’s Pumps? No, not that. That’s something else — that’s pay-per-view," giggles Torres. The next episode of Suits, "Sucker Punch," airs Aug. 2 at 10 PM ET/PT on USA, with the summer finale rolling out on Aug. 23. Do you think Season 2's cliff-hanger can top Season 1's? Follow Kelsea on Twitter @KelseaStahler More: 'Suits' Stars Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams on Season 2, Suiting Up, and Don Draper 'Suits' Renewed For Season 2 Comic-Con 'Firefly' 10th Anniversary Reunion - What We Learned