Don't tell Harry Potter, but it looks like Hermione Granger is all grown up.
For her role in Sofia Coppola's new movie, Bling Ring — in which she plays one of the teens who infamously burglarized celebrity homes (including Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, and Paris Hilton) — Emma Watson can be seen pole dancing. The clip shows the 22-year-old British actress making use of the infamous "night club" room in Hilton's Beverly Hills home. And because naturally every good night club has to have a stripper pole, watch as the British star (dressed in cut-off denim shorts and red heels) hops up on the table and gives her friends a show.
RELATED: Emma Watson Strips Down for Sensuous Portrait
Watch the clip below and share your thoughts on her skills in the comment section below. Bling Ring is slated to hit theaters on June 14.
Follow Lisa on Twitter @LisaCostantini.
You Might Also Like:15 Oscar-Winning Nude ScenesYoung Jack Black Is Totally Unrecognizable
Looks like we won't be the only ones returning to work on Monday. The cast of ABC's Modern Family has finally reached an agreement on their new salaries.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the lawsuit initially brought on by the six leads — Ty Burrell, Sofia Vergara, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, Julie Bowen and Ed O'Neill (who had a separate contract, but joined in on the lawsuit as a way to show his cast mates support) — was dropped after months of negotiations.
On Friday, Century Fox TV finally agreed to increase the actor's salaries from $65,000 an episode to a figure ranging in the $170,000-180,000 range. The quintet was initially requesting $200,000, and the ongoing dispute caused the first table read of the season to be postponed. But now that the negotiations have ended and the lawsuit dropped, filming on season four will resume on Monday.
We're just hoping that the new season has more surprises than the settled suit. Everyone involved knew that ABC was never going to watch on as the Family broke up. Especially after five of the six actors — Stonestreet excluded — were just nominated for an Emmy in the Best Supporting Actor/Actress in a Comedy Series category.
A series that critics love and audiences adore is about as rare as a $1 million comic book.
Casting Roundup: 'Modern Family' Brings in an Apatow Favorite
'Modern Family' Recap: Clown Funerals, Spy Pens—Did Luke Write This One?
‘Modern Family’ Baby Lily Coves Adele — A 'Too Cute' VIDEO
Photo Credit: ABC
It's not what it sounds like. Really. Sofia Vergara's 19-year-old son, Manolo did film his Modern Family mom wearing only a diamond choker, strapless leather bustier, and fishnet stockings, but the sexy get-up was for her movie role in next year's sequel to 2010's Machete. And the video is for an episode of his new YouTube series, Mi Vida Con Toty (translation: My Life with Toty — "Toty" being his mom's nickname), which gives a look at his life with his famous mother.
In the video, Manolo takes viewers behind-the-scenes of the Robert Rodriguez sequel, Machete Kills, where his mom will play a Mexican madam named "Maneater". The sequel — which once again stars Danny Trejo, Jessica Alba, and Michelle Rodriguez — follows Machete, who has been given a mission by the President of the United States (played by Charlie Sheen!) to take down a Mexican cartel leader who is threatening to fire a missile on the U.S.
Check out the video of Vergara in her all-black ensemble. The only thing hotter than that supposed missile.
Photo Credit: Daily Celeb
Jessica Alba Reveals Her 'Machete Kills' Snapshots — PICS
'Modern Family' Season Finale React: Shes Having My Baby
Sofia Vergara in 'Machete Kills': Prepare for New Levels of Accentry
The annual White House Correspondents Dinner — now more appropriately dubbed the Oscars of politics — was held in the nation's capital on Saturday. It's here where Hollywood mixes with politics and lobbyists, the same people host Jimmy Kimmel calls "everything that is wrong with America." But it wasn't just Kimmel (the chaperone of the night as President Obama called him) who was cracking jokes. The Leader of the Free World took on political opponent Mitt Romney (labeling him a snob for having not one Harvard degree like him, but two) and even reality-TV star Kim Kardashian who was in the audience with her date for the night, her mom. While this year's roasting took some potentially sensitive subjects head on, like the Secret Service scandal in Colombia, the evening was kept in good fun and self-deprecating laughter.
Here are the night's 10 best jokes…
10. KIMMEL: There are a lot of very big celebrities here with us tonight. Uggie is here. Uggie is the dog from the movie The Artist. Uggie is amazing. He can roll over on command. He's a Democrat.
9. KIMMEL: They say diplomacy is a matter of carrots and sticks, and since Mrs. Obama got to the White House, so is dinner.
8. KIMMEL: Mr. President, I know you won't be able to laugh at any of my jokes about the Secret Service, so cover your ears — if that's physically possible.
7. KIMMEL: They told me this would be a very high profile event with some of the most powerful people in the world. They did not tell me I would be looking directly into Sofia Vergara's cleavage. Sophia is from Colombia, this is what women look like in Colombia. What do you expect the Secret Service to do?
6. OBAMA: I guess Governor Romney is feeling pretty good about things because he took a few hours off the other day to see The Hunger Games. It's a movie about people who court wealthy sponsors and then brutally savage each other until only one contestant is left standing. I'm sure this was a really great change of pace for him.
5. OBAMA: Seriously, what am I doing here? I'm the President of the United States, and I'm opening for Jimmy Kimmel? … Why am I telling knock-knock jokes to Kim Kardashian? What is she famous for, anyway?
4. KIMMEL: If you don't win the raffle, remember, you can still win dinner with George [Clooney] himself — if you are a 6'1 blonde with a perfect body.
3. OBAMA: Four years ago I looked like this [picture of Obama smiling]. Today I look like this [picture of Obama frowning]. And four years from now, I will look like this [picture of Morgan Freeman]. That's not even funny!
2. KIMMEL: [American Airlines pilot who safely landed in the Hudson River after a flock of geese hit the plane] Sully Sullenberger. Where is Sully Sullenberger? I met him outside. Sully, would you do us a favor? Would you mind driving Lindsay Lohan home? And make sure you don't run into a goose, especially a Grey Goose.
1. KIMMEL: As we know now last year at this dinner Obama had his team on the way to kill Osama bin Laden. So who will it be this year? If you are looking for the biggest threat to America right now, she is right there. Her name is Kim Kardashian. She was captured by Greta van Susteren and brought right to your doorstep. You know when you took office the Kardashian's had one reality show, now they have four. This is not a good trend.
Kim Wears Kanye Inspired Jewelry: The New Tattoo Tribute
Kim and Kanye Photographed Together in NYC
Vote or WHY?!: Kim Kardashian Wants to Run for Mayor in 2017
Photo Credit: Wenn.com