MTV After Hours
A couple of weeks ago, we touched on Tom Hiddleston’s at-times pretentious (but still adorable!) mannerisms. But in addition to being one of the most skilled backdoor braggarts out there, we can’t lose sight of the fact that Hiddleston is made up of pure awesome. I mean, I’ve always been a Hiddleston fan, and a recent viewing of Thor: The Dark World only increased his swoonage factor; he really did steal the show. But even better than (or at least on par with) his turn as the “God of Mischief”? All of the publicity he’s done in recent months to promote it. It’s been quite a boon to all of the Hiddlestoners out there: his quite numerous appearances have provided us with enough Hiddleston-charm to get us through a drought (luckily, we’re not expecting any sort of Hiddleston deprivation any time soon). Here are some of our favorites:
* His dancing to K-Pop was pretty awesome, but he really schooled us in this MTV After Hours clip:
Boy can move! And in his Avengers-themed pajamas, no less. “Snake hips” may just go down in fandom history for years to come. His attempt at pop ‘n lock is also pretty unforgettable in and of itself.
* And speaking of MTV, we recently saw the return of “Loki’d” and the mustachioed Steve.
* He took selfies (or “selca”) with K-Pop band Girls Generation singer Tiffany.
* On a related note, if you haven’t seen this video of Hiddleston giggling at a video compilation of himself giggling (Hiddle-ception?), you’re really missing out.
* There’s also the fact that he posed as a damsel in distress, thus making himself the target for a lot of wonderful photo manips.
* He (attempted) to teach Cookie Monster about delayed gratification.
* His impressions are quite hilarious.
* And the cherry on top? Let’s not forget that he showed up at San Diego Comic Con in character as Loki.