Catherine Zeta-Jones has topped a list of the highest-earning product endorsing celebrities, after netting $20 million to advertise UK telecommunications giant T-Mobile.
The top ten, compiled by advertising industry magazine AdWeek, sees Hollywood golden couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt both raking in cash through promotional campaigns with luxury clothing label St. John and Heineken beer, respectively.
The Top 10 highest-earning product endorsing celebrities are:
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones, T-Mobile–$20 Million
2. Angelina Jolie, St. John–$12 Million
3. Nicole Kidman, Chanel No. 5–$12 Million
4. Jessica Simpson, Guthy-Renker–$7.5 Million
5. Gwyneth Paltrow, Estee Lauder–$6 Million
6. Charlize Theron, Dior–$6 Million
7. Julia Roberts, Gianfranco Ferre–$5 Million
8. Brad Pitt, Heineken–$4 Million
9. Scarlett Johansson, L’Oreal–$4 Million
10. Penelope Cruz, L’Oreal–$4 million
Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.