For the longest time, Jennifer Aniston‘s love life was a staple hot topic to gossip about in Tinseltown. With so much scrutiny and a high profile split from ex-husband Brad Pitt, there’s no question why she has kept her personal life so guarded. These days, the award winning actress may be settled down and happily married to Justin Theroux, but there are several guys from her past we totally forgot were romantically linked to the A-list star!
1. Charlie Schlatter – Before her big break on Friends, Jen met and dated her costar on the short lived TV adaptation of Ferris Bueller.
2. Adam Duritz – The Counting Crows frontman spent time trying to woo Jen before he moved on and dated her co-star and BFF, Courtney Cox.
3. Tate Donovan – Jen dated Tate for three years before their eventual split. He also acted as her on-screen love interest, Joshua, on Friends.
4. Brad Pitt – The pair were a couple for seven years, married for five of them, until they divorced and went their separate ways.
5. Vince Vaughn – Ironically, their movie The Break Up is what got the two together. The pair dated for a year before breaking up.
6. John Mayer – The singer/songwriter had an on/off relationship with Jen from 2008-2009 and took it hard when they broke up.
7. Bradley Cooper – After her break-up with John Mayer, Jen was rumored to be romanced by the Oscar nominated actor.
8. Aaron Eckhart – Sparks were rumored to be flying between Jen and Aaron after starring together in Love Happens.