Demi Lovato has been slayin’ it with her confidence lately. From her recent sexy Cosmopolitan cover to her fierce video for “Cool for the Summer,” this girl knows how to werk. We all know it wasn’t always easy for her to be this badass, but she’s learned how to love herself and has been spreading positive messages to her fans. Here are some confidence-boosting tricks we’ve learned just by watching Demi.
1. Embrace your curves.
2. Take weekly photos of yourself without makeup.
3. Don’t apologize for looking sexy. You look good girrrl.
4. Change up your look.
5. Dance like nobody’s watching.
6. Walk down the street with this kind of attitude.
7. Flip that hair to achieve maximum badassery.
8. If the haters are getting you down:
9. On days when you feel bad:
10. Maintain a healthy sense of humor about yourself.
11. When it comes to unrealistic beauty standards, just remember:
12. Surround yourself with people who make you feel great about yourself.
13. Admit you’re not perfect, and that’s okay.
Take these tips and live a fierce, confident life! Demi demands it.