Adam ‘DJ AM’ Goldstein was killed by an accidental drug overdose, New York’s medical examiner has ruled.
The star was found dead in his Manhattan apartment on Aug. 28 at the age of 36.
An autopsy and toxicology reports found a cocktail of drugs in Goldstein’s system, including cocaine, oxycodone, hydrocodone (Vicodin), Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, and Benadryl, according to documents obtained by TMZ.com.
The Web site reports the manner of his death has been listed as “accidental (substance abuse).”
(c) 2009 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All global rights reserved. No unauthorized copying or re-distributing permitted.