Reality TV star Nicole Polizzi, otherwise known as Snooki from MTV’s Jersey Shore and Snooki & JWoww, just released her fourth tell-all book on January 14. Her three previous books (A Shore Thing, Gorilla Beach, and Confessions of a Guidette) were all bestsellers, and she’s hoping that Baby Bumps: From Party Girl to Proud Mama, and all the Messy Milestones Along the Way will be just as successful.
This past Wednesday, Snooki had a book signing at Barnes & Noble in New York City, and of course the Hollywood.com Photo Team had to go. She was, indeed, just as tan and tiny as we were expecting. While posing for pictures, she blurted out, “My bra’s showing!” in classic Snooki fashion.
Snooki was clearly a veteran at handling the press. “Wait, you guys get to be in a picture now,” she said to all the photographers, “I saw Jessica Alba do this and it looked really cool!” Then she excitedly handed over her phone to her publicist, who snagged a picture from behind for Snooki’s Instagram. Her answer to what she was wearing: “What am I wearing? An Amazon dress. Like 20 bucks.”
Nicole then signed copies of her book for the huge line of fans who were anxiously waiting to meet her. About an hour later she was all done and off to her next event.
Obviously, we bought ourselves a copy of Baby Bumps. Snooki writes about parenting in a completely uncensored and amusing style. She writes about how she transformed from Snooki to Nicole, party girl to mama to be and she doesn’t sugarcoat it one bit.
In no particular order, here are our top five favorite quotes from Baby Bumps.
1. “I’d always dreamed that one day I’d be a MILF with adorable tan babies.”
2. “If you love pooping like me, and consider yourself an expert in that area, pushing will be a piece of cake for you. I pushed only about eight times and my baby came out!”
3. “My feet were puffed up like pickled pig trotters. Horrible.”
4. “Thank god I had Jionni’s muscular arms pushing my pregnant ass up the stairs or I would have been stuck in the basement for weeks.”
5. “I had a dream that I squeezed out a baby, but it wasn’t Lorenzo. It was a Chucky doll.”
Do yourself a favor and get a copy of Baby Bumps: From Party Girl to Proud Mama, and all the Messy Milestones Along the Way, in book stores today.