When it comes to the Jacksons, we can totally understand if one or two of them wanted to change their name. Paris? Yep. Prince/Blanket? You betcha ya. But what does Jermaine Jackson have to complain about?
Apparently Michael Jackson‘s older brother has petitioned —and won — the right to legally change his last name. No more Jackson, hello Jacksun.
The petition — which was filed back in November by the 58-year-old — was granted by a Los Angeles judge on Friday. The singer did not attend the hearing as he is currently in Europe performing with his brothers. No word on why the need for a new surname. Brighter?
[Photo Credit: Wenn]
Oscars 2013 Special Coverage
• We Predict the Winners: Do You Agree?
• 15 Oscar-Winning Nude Scenes
• The Worst Best Picture Winner Ever
• Oscar’s Problem With Pretty Boys
• Why Stars Should Fear Seth MacFarlane
• 10 TV Stars You Never Knew Won Oscars
• The Winner, According to You