Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence went on vacation with each other last week and the Internet nearly imploded. They – along with some of Amy’s other gal pals – hung out on a boat, made human pyramids and generally gave Taylor Swift’s crew a run for their money. We’re not quite sure how or when Amy and Jen became pals, but earlier last month, Amy posted a video of herself reacting excitedly to J. Law saying her name at Comic Con. Clearly, these two had been admiring each other from afar. And clearly, they make the perfect BFFs.
1. They promote positive body image.
2. They’ve gotten a lot of attention for falling.
3. They often have no filter.
4. They’re amazing talk show guests.
5. They make us laugh.
6. Jen has a MTV Movie Award and Amy hosted the MTV Movie Awards.
7. They’ve been known to knock back a drink or two.
8. They can poke fun at themselves.
9. They enjoy food.
10. They’ve both admitted to liking the Real Housewives.
Now where do we sign up to be their third wheel bestie?
Why do YOU think Amy and Jen make the perfect BFFs? Tweet us and tell us!