Hulk Hogan hospitalised after radiator accident

Wrestler-turned-reality TV star Hulk Hogan was hospitalised in Florida on Sunday (26May13) after suffering bad burns to his hand. The 59 year old was scalded after a radiator malfunctioned, and he was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital for medical attention.
Hogan posted a series of gory shots of his injured hand on his Twitter.com page, including one which showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showing the top layer of skin burned off several digits.
He explained, “Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH. I (am) at the ER (emergency room) now at Tampa General Hospital.”

by WENN

SIMILAR ARTICLES