The 2-year-old daughter of actors Jude Law (Road to Perdition) and Sadie Frost (Bram Stoker’s Dracula) was rushed to the hospital Saturday after accidentally swallowing half of a pill of the drug Ecstasy.
Reuters reports the little girl, Iris, was at a children’s party Saturday afternoon and was spotted by her mother chewing on the pill she had picked up off the floor. Frost was able to remove half of the pill from Iris’ mouth before calling the paramedics and getting the little girl to the hospital where her stomach was pumped.
The party was being held at the Soho House Club in West London and police believe the Ecstasy pill had been dropped by patrons partying there the night before. A Scotland Yard spokeswoman told Reuters Frost is not being held responsible. Law was told of his daughter’s pill scare while he was filming in the United States.
Iris was held overnight for observation and was sent home Sunday morning. The British couple also has a five-year old son, Rafferty and a newborn son, Rudy.