They seemed like an odd couple at first but Kristen Wiig and The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti are still going strong
The 38-year-old Bridesmaids star tells the August issue of Marie Claire, “I will say that I’m happier than I’ve ever been. And I feel very lucky right now.”
When asked the reasons why she feels fortunate, Wiig explained, “Where I am now. Who he is. Those are the two big ones.”
Most celebrity-watchers remember 32-year-old hipster Moretti as Drew Barrymore‘s long-time boyfriend. But here are some other things to know:
1. He was born in Brazil and is fluent in Portuguese.
2. Moretti shares a birthday with actor Justin Long, another one of Barrymore’s exes.
3. He’s an avid artist. He lived in Paris for several months to pursue art.
4. In 2009, he had planned a collaboration with Natalie Portman’s ex, Devendra Banhart.
5. He’s a bit of a thrillseeker. He recently described jumping off a building. “In New Zealand, they have this thing, off the Sky Tower, it’s not a bungee jump, ’cause you never go back up, but you’re harnessed,” he told The Quietus. “There’s a string behind you, and two strings to your sides, and at the end of the two strings there are these wings, and these connect the strings from the top of the tower to the bottom of the tower, and as they go along, they get further and further away from each other, so that you slow down as you get towards the ground. You see what I’m saying?”