Liam Gallagher: ‘M&M candy almost killed me’

Rocker Liam Gallagher has confirmed reports he has been diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy after an M&M almost killed him. The former Oasis star has revealed he must carry medication around with him at all times just in case he eats something that has come into contact with peanuts.
Recalling how his allergy concerns began, he tells Britain’s NME magazine, “That peanut, man, it nearly tipped me over the edge. It was a f**king blue one and all, the cheeky b**tard. I had a f**king M&M and it felt like I’d been shot in the mouth. Head started feeling weird, throat started feeling weird.
“(I) carried on. Went to pick the kid up from school the next day, had one of them healthy f**king nutty bars and it happened again. Now I’ve got a peanut allergy and I’ve got to carry these stupid f**king needles around with me all the time. I’ve got to do all that, ‘Is there any f**king nuts in this?’
“For two weeks (after the incident) I was walking round the house like Ozzy Osbourne, just totally f**king f**ked.”

MORE WE LIKE

SIMILAR ARTICLES