The 30 year old accidentally overdosed and suffered the aneurysm last month (Mar12) and immediately checked into a treatment centre in Florida.
She tells Us Weekly magazine, “I can remember feeling like the bones were popping out the side of my head, the pain was so bad. I took some medications and tried to go for a nap, but when I woke up I was vomiting.”
Tequila’s roommate found the star almost unconsciousness and dialled emergency services.
After the scare and the rehab, Tequila insists she feels like a new woman: “I feel like I have been reborn. I should have died and feel blessed to have another chance at life and I intend to grasp it. I got excellent treatment and I did a total detox of all substances and medications. This was really tough but I managed to do it.”
She now hopes to help other celebrities who find themselves in similar situations.
Tequila adds, “I love talking to people and hopefully I can help them if they have problems. This whole experience has made me think about going back to school and taking psychiatry classes as I feel like I could really help people who have issues.”