Hollywood hunk Channing Tatum got our motors running in Magic Mike XXL, but sometimes you just can’t have too much of a good thing. Channing has been steadily rising through the celebrity lists over the years, and the following movies will not only sate your channing for more Tatum, but show the versatility he’s gained as an actor.
1. Channing made an appearance in Public Enemies as famous American bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd, alongside Johnny Depp as John Dillinger.
2. Mila Kunis snuggled up to the dog-like Caine (Tatum) in the Wachowski Siblings’ interplanetary epic Jupiter Ascending. Woof.
3. Channing tackled voice acting with the role of Joaquin Mondragon in The Book of Life, a colorful romp through a book that contains every single story in the world.
4. Before Channing shook what his mama gave him, he was a US Capitol Police officer assigned to a Speaker of the House in White House Down, an action-packed thriller.
5. Jake (Channing) and his high school buddies look back on the past decade together in this study on life after those golden days in 10 Years.
6. Channing takes on a lead role as Aaron, antagonist to former marine Mallory Kane (Gina Carano) in the frenetic Haywire.
7. Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried didn’t leave a dry eye in the theater when this Nicholas Sparks film adaptation debuted in 2010. Dear John was absolutely heartbreaking at times.
8. Channing owns the role of young cop Jonathan White in The Son of No One, a crime flick that’s a bit grittier than the actor’s usual fare.
9. Tatum plays Sgt. Steve Shriver in Stop-Loss, a 2008 drama following a squad stationed in Tikrit during the grueling paces of the Iraq War.
10. Channing does what he does best and tugs on our heartstrings in The Vow, a romantic drama co-starring Rachel McAdams in a much more glamorous role than her current True Detective gig.