We aren’t all witty enough to have a plethora of comebacks and insults we can just whip out from thin air whenever we need them. Some of us just need to prepare ourselves so when someone swerves out of their lane, they can be swiftly put right back in their place. Here are 19 Disney one-liners to keep in your back pocket. After all, no one should come for you unless you send for them.
1. When you try to keep it cute, but someone tries you.
2. When someone’s incompetence is unparalleled!
3. When you have to inform a creeper that they have ZERO chance.
4. When you just have to keep it ONE HUNDRED.
5. When you encounter a sexist douche lord.
6. When you have to dismiss a f*ck boy.
You are the weakest link…Goodbye.
7. When someone uses the wrong word while attempting to insult you.
Seriously, words mean things. Google is also free.
8. When someone is feeling all the feels, and you just can’t be bothered.
Sounds like a job for a therapist, that’s why they receive all of the coins.
9. When you have to pull out the big guns.
10. When someone’s grand entrance needs to be put into perspective.
Sometimes people just need to be knocked down a peg or two.
11. When you meet someone fine, but it turns out they’re simple.
“My body is attracted to your body but when you speak it makes my brain angry.” – Mindy Lahiri
12. When you had to remind everyone that you’re a BOSS Bitch.
In the words of Olivia Pope, “It’s handled.”
13. When someone is trying WAY too hard.
It’s unfortunate when the thirst reaches parched territory.
14. When you do your best to refrain from giving a side-eye.
15. When you are forced to remind someone that they aren’t very bright.
16. When someone comes for you, but you remain unbothered.
17. When you would really like someone to stop whining.
18. When you’re generally exasperated by your day.
19. And of course, for when you really have to take it there.
Though you should really do your best to refrain from violence.
Which Disney Villain Are You?
What Disney Sidekick Are You?
Can We Guess Your Favorite Disney Couple?
James Franco Opens up About 'Midlife Crisis' and New Relationship
Harvey Weinstein Fired from Weinstein Company Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations
Lisa Bloom: 'Harvey Weinstein is remorseful'
Georgina Chapman Stands by Harvey Weinstein
Russell Brand reflects on 'very wonderful' marriage to Katy Perry