If you’re having a bad day, Disney has got you covered. Since the days of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, we’ve had Disney music in our lives to make everything better. Bookmark this page, so the next time you’re feeling down, we can pick you right back up!
1. “Heigh-Ho” – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Cranky because you have to go to work? Hum this little tune to yourself and you’ll feel that pep in your step instantly.
2. “You’ll Be In My Heart” – Tarzan
Maybe you’re sad because you miss someone? Well, this Phil Collins song will hit you right in the feels and cheer you up, because you’ll always be with that person, no matter the distance.
3. “Be Our Guest” – Beauty and the Beast
A song about eating, who DOESN’T feel better after listening to that?
4. “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – Cinderella
Today might not be great, but that doesn’t mean tomorrow can’t be! Someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. Whatever that means.
5. “Colors of the Wind” – Pocahontas
Just paint with those wind colors and you’ll be good.
6. “A Whole New World” – Aladdin
Get out of your own world on a bad day and explore a whole new one.
7. “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” – The Lion King
Maybe you’re sick of someone telling you what to do, well just think of all the things you’ll do when you’re in charge like Simba did.
8. “Under the Sea” – The Little Mermaid
Just try not to dance and sing along to this song. It’s impossible.
9. “I’ve Got A Dream” – Tangled
Never let anyway stop you from achieving your dream.
10. “I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” – Mulan
Feeling like you can’t get something done? Prove yourself wrong! Also, yeah Li Shang, they sent you daughters. SO WHAT?
11. “Bare Necessities” – The Jungle Book
Forget about your worries!
12. “When You Wish Upon A Star” – Pinocchio
Wishes and dreams seem to be a theme here. I see what you did there Disney.
13. “Let It Go” – Frozen
Let those problems go.
14. “Hakuna Matata” – The Lion King
“It means no worries, for the rest of your days!”
15. “Spoonful of Sugar” – Mary Poppins
A spoonful of sugar literally makes all of the troubles in life easier. Except maybe diabetes.
16. “Why Should I Worry?” – Oliver and Company
Do you even remember why you were worrying after listening to that song?
17. “Friend Like Me” – Aladdin
This one cheers us up but also makes us a little sad because of Robin Williams perfect portrayal of Genie.
18. “Reflection” – Mulan
Mulan, boy do we feel you whenever we’re feeling down.
19. “Part of Your World” – The Little Mermaid
Grab your dinglehopper and cheer up kid! Pretend to be a mermaid like Ariel pretends to be a human.
20. “Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride” – Lilo & Stitch
I’ve never been to Hawaii. If it’s anything at all like this song, it’s the happiest place on Earth then.
21. “Circle of Life” – The Lion King
Grab your pet blast this song, and re-create Simba’s introduction. You’ll instantly feel better.
Which Disney song is your absolute favorite? Share your answers in the comment section below!