Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out this week and we think it’s time to discuss Captain America, the greatest avenger of them all. Some might argue in defense of Thor, Iron Man, or Black Widow, but we all know that the Cap is #1.
1. First things first, he’s played by Chris Evans:
Chris Evans won the Chris vs. Chris battle.
2. His lack of knowledge about the 21st century is adorable:
He’s not walking around asking people why there aren’t Bilgesnipes on Earth.
3. He appreciates the internet:
4. He would do anything to save the people he loves:
5. And everyone else in the world:
6. There is no one in the world as wholesome and good as Steve Rodgers, hence why the super soldier serum only ever worked right on him:
7. One time, he saved nearly 400 men all by himself, NBD:
8. He works excellently on a team:
9. Though, he’s also ready to call his teammates out on their flaws:
10. He’s a master strategist:
11. He’s the only man worthy of Peggy Carter’s time:
12. This is how he ends a fight:
13. He manages to look like this at the end of an intense battle:
14. He knows how to wield his shield:
15. Captain America will always fight for freedom:
16. Iron Man isn’t the only funny Avenger:
17. He will literally chase down the bad guy:
18. Confining him to a small space won’t stop him from kicking your ass:
19. Captain America believes in people, even when it looks like there is no hope:
20. And because we’re only human, just look at this butt:
That’s the butt of a true American. God Bless.
Why do you think Captain America is the best avenger? Share you thoughts in the comment section below!