Dumbledore and Gandalf recently got married at the Equality House to raise money for Planting Peace. We love the statement the ceremony made, but lets be real. These two great wizards would actually be a terrible couple if they tried to start dating.
1. They are both so preoccupied with being mentors, that they would have little time for each other.
2. If they ever got into a real-life relationship, things could get really out of hand.
3. Neither of them would ever be home.
4. Dumbledore isn’t always the most aware person, which is important in a relationship.
5. Their conversations would be full of inspirational quotes, and it would get old quick.
6. Gandalf’s partying days aren’t over.
And Dumbledore is much more chill.
7. Gandalf would always be unreasonably late to dinner and their dates because of this nonsense.
8. They would try to top each other on who has the best adventure stories.
9. No one would be able to tell them apart.
10. Gandalf might be too tempted to use the wrong ring to propose.