Batman & Robin gets a lot of crap for many things. After it came out it was nominated for multiple Razzies, and everyone looked at it as a joke. I will admit this is not really an action movie like the recent Batman trilogy, but guess what? It’s great once you look at it as a comedy! Yes, I stick behind that opinion and here are 6 reasons why.
1. The amount of ice references and puns are hilarious.
2. Uma Thurman’s over the top makeup is also a dead give away.
3. Their version of Bane is fun and silly. Who needs another mean villain?
4. The movie starts off with butts.
5. Robin is super whiny – just how we would imagine a real-life side kick would be.
6. It includes an appearance of an awesome Christmas movie, The Year Without a Santa Claus. How could that not make you happy?
What do you love or hate most about this movie? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!