Before Marvel Studios released The Avengers and got the world into a superhero team frenzy, we had The Incredibles. And honestly, they’re better. They’re already a family, they work together well, and they’re superpowers are awesome. I mean, just look at Jack-Jack’s powers.
1. First off, babies have cooler powers than 95% adults:
2. Because of the lawsuits and relocation, you get to see what superheroes look like as normal people:
And not everyone liked pretending to be normal.
3. This movie gave us the best superhero quote:
“WHERE’S. MY. SUPER. SUIT?!”
5. You have to admire how great they look as a superhero, and family, unit:
6. They can also get their act together faster than any other superhero team:
I’d like to see the Avengers try that.
7. If you’re looking for a sassy, snarky superhero, look no farther thank Violet Parr:
8. The female superheroes are not helpless and refuse to act like it:
9. Like seriously, men do not do all the ass-kicking:
10. Edna Mode is not only super sassy, she is wise and helpful:
11. And if her advice doesn’t work, she’s got a back up plan:
What other superhero team has a pint-sized fashion designer to custom make all their outfits and dish out necessary life lessons? None.
12. Dash really knows how to celebrate winning a battle:
13. This movie proves that superhero romances are a real and wonderful thing:
14. The villains are hilariously self-aware:
15. And most importantly, we learned this valuable lesson about superhero wardrobes:
Are you excited that they’re officially working on a sequel to The Incredibles? Tweet us your thoughts!