The holidays are coming up so chances are you are diving deep into holiday movies. A lot of them can set unreal expectations about top notch decorations, magically finding love right away, and more. But they also get things right about from how they make people crazy to dealing with family. So what do our favorite holiday movies get right exactly? These ten things are not only true in the movie world, but the real one too.
1. People like to ask you what you want then they try to tell you why you shouldn’t get it.
2. We often dream of not being around our crazy family to have a “nice” holiday season.
But we know if we actually go through with it things just wouldn’t be the same.
3. During the holiday season, Christmas music becomes practically inescapable.
4. Your mom will figure out a way to embarrass you in front of holiday guests.
5. When you’re back home with your family, you tend to regress and become childish.
6. Not all of us can get into the holiday season, or we eventually get sick of it.
7. Shopping during this time of year is basically the hunger games.
8. Your real life holiday decorations might not measure up to your expectations.
9. Or your actual holiday plans…
10. There is bound to be at least one awkward confrontation among your family.