If you’re a Disney addict, then you know how incredible Disney is. You have dreams about moving-in at Walt Disney World and living inside Cinderella’s castle. Not because you’re obsessed with princesses (okay, yes you are) but because it’s beautiful and awesome. However, being a grown-up Disney lover comes with a hefty toll. You’re constantly being talked down to by non-Disney lovers. That ends now.
1. “Disney is for little kids.”
2. “I haven’t watched a Disney movie since the ’90s.”
You’ve missed out on some good stuff man.
3. “Frozen is the greatest Disney movie of all time.”
I don’t even have the time to sit here and tell how wrong you are.
4. “I didn’t cry when Mufasa died in The Lion King.”
I call bullshit.
5. “The ending of Toy Story 3 wasn’t sad at all.”
Why do you lie so much?
6. “Oh, yeah I liked Disney when I was little!”
Um. Everyone did. And people still do.
7. “I only like Anna and Elsa from the princesses.”
Elsa is a queen. Also, there are 12 other princesses (as classified by Disney) for you to choose from and most of them rank above Anna.
8. “Pixar is terrible at animation.”
9. “Peter Pan is a weirdo that doesn’t want to grow up.”
No, you’re the weirdo. Who wants to grow up?!
10. “I didn’t want to be a mermaid after watching The Little Mermaid.”
You, my friend, are a liar.
11. “Do you want to build a snow man?”
It’s not funny anymore!
12. “Disney music is really corny.”
13. “I’m so tired of seeing Disney crap all over my newsfeed.”
Blah, blah, blah.
14. “Oh yeah, I loved Anastasia and Shrek!”
That’s 20th Century Fox and DreamWorks, but nice try you wannabe Dis-nerd.
15. “Circle of Life is a terrible song.”
Get out of my life!
16. “Mickey and Minnie aren’t cute. They’re actually kind of creepy.”
Watch it, that’s America’s Greatest Couple you’re talking shit about.
17. “So are you going to have a Disney wedding? Those are super cheesy.”
Who cares if I do?! It’s my wedding. Not yours.
18. “Disney? I’ve only seen Cars and Cars 2.”
That is blasphemy.
If you keep talking like this, I’ll be forced to quote my favorite Hawaiian girl, Lilo: