For decades now, Marvel fans have been fighting with DC fans over which comic series is better. During this fight, us Marvel fans have had to put up with too damn much. There are just some things that you should never say to a Marvel fan.
1. “DC is better.”
Easiest way to start a fist fight.
2. “Superman could kick Captain America’s ass.”
3. “Batman would beat Iron Man, no questions.”
There are many questions and the first one is: why are you an idiot?
4. “Marvel movies are overrated.”
5. “Superman v. Batman: Dawn of Justice will be so much better than Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
If I have to hear about “Batfleck” ONE MORE TIME, so help me God.
6. “Robert Downey Jr. is a terrible Iron Man.”
7. “And Chris Evans as Captain America is not believable.”
Not today Satan, not today.
8. “Adding Spider-Man to the Avengers movies is a terrible idea.”
9. “Anyone that reads the comics are dumb. Just watch the movies.”
You do know the movies aren’t exactly like the comics right? You know that each comic is like it’s own movie. And there are hundreds and hundreds of comics.
10. “Stan Lee’s film cameos are stupid.”
Stan Lee is a living legend, you shut your damn mouth!
11. “Who cares about any marvel characters besides the Avengers?”
Oh, I don’t know. ALL OF US?!
12. “The villains in DC are developed better.”
13. “Ant-Man looks like the dumbest movie on the planet.”
14. “Iron Man is the only important one in the Avengers.”
15. “People only care about Thor because Chris Hemsworth is hot.”
Marvel fans, what’s the worst thing someone ever said to you? Share your experience in the comment section below!
Related Marvel Content