Have you seen Minions yet? If so, then you already know who the breakout star is. It’s Bob the Minion, also known as King Bob. You can tell Bob apart from his “buddies” because he’s short, bald, and has heterochromia (one green eye, one brown eye). Bob is the youngest of the minions (though minions are much older than all of us) and he’s definitely the cutest. By far. He’s so cute, you were probably on your phone ordering a Bob the Minion plushie as you left the theater. We did too. Potential Minions spoilers ahead!
1. When he dropped the mic as King Bob:
2. When he loved to jump on the bed:
3. When he wore a grief wreath as a flower crown:
4. When he asked for a bedtime story:
5. When he was so happy, he hugged the Queen:
6. When he was super excited:
7. When he cheered for Stuart and Kevin in the back seat:
8. When he was in awe of Scarlet Overkill:
9. When he thought it was hilarious to watch this moment:
10. And the time he was so cute, even though he was so sad:
Find out how to tell the cute minions apart in Minions here!
More Minion Cuteness