It’s hard to believe that it has been nearly 20 years since J.K. Rowling first introduced us to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Alongside Harry, we went to Hogwarts and through a journey that we could have never even imagined. And it’s not over yet! With Harry Potter and the Cursed Child heating up the London Stage, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them headed to theaters later this year, the magic is going to stay with us for many generations to come. And yet, it all started with an 11-year old boy who lived in a cupboard under the stairs. July 31st is Harry Potter’s birthday! To celebrate the Boy Who Lived, and one of the most iconic Wizards of all time here are 13 times Harry Potter was sassy AF!
1. When he delivered this scathing look.
Chosen one? I think so.
2. When he had zero f*cks to give.
3. Seriously he did not give AF!
4. That time he was not about to allow Uncle Vernon to try him!
Aunt Marge shouldn’t have been talking ish!
5. Or that one time he could not be bothered with Professor Snape’s accusations.
6. When he was utterly disgusted by Dudley’s presence.
And this was before Dudley was sportin’ that pig tail.
7. When Harry was competing in the Triwizard Tournament and people were annoying the hell out of him.
8. When he didn’t give AF about authority.
9. Just like that time he told Aunt Marge exactly how he felt.
10. When he wasn’t afraid to call it like it is.
11. When he told Dobby he needed to get the F*ck out.
12. When he knew how to be invisible even without his cloak.
13. And of course this iconic eye roll.