1. All thanks to the Tokyo installment, they unexpectedly threw off their own timeline.
2. It just keeps upping the ante. Tired of fast cars? Here’s a tank!
3. Their very human characters could fly.
4. It makes zero sense why The Rock would let them go at the end of Fast Five.
We couldn’t have gotten another movie a different way?
5. They used the whole “amnesia cliché” to bring back Letty.
We love her, but for a character who is a huge criminal they couldn’t have come up with a better reason for her disappearance than this?
6. They dedicated a whole movie to drifting.
7. They get the most random celebrities to do cameos.
7. The characters always say that everything they do it for family, but let’s be real this franchise is not a family franchise.
8. With just cars alone, the team has destroyed more buildings than probably any villain in the franchise.
9. The fighting scenes with The Rock and Vin Disele are outrageous.
10. The core cast or team is a revolving door of characters. Cross your fingers that your favorite gets to come back!
11. They don’t care much about sticking to one title. Is it just Fast? Is it just Furious? It it Fast & Furious?
What are your thoughts on The Fast & The Furious franchise? Tweet us your answers to the twitter handle below!