Director James Cameron's 1997 blockbuster Titanic, which grossed a record-breaking $1.8 billion worldwide, now has the distinction of having the cheesiest line in movie history, according to about 2,000 U.K. moviegoers.
In celebration of the launch of their new cheese-flavored crumpets, the British baking company Warburtons surveyed their customers, asking them to name their top three cheesiest moments in film. The Associated Press reports a whopping 33 percent of the overall vote agreed the Titanic declaration "I'm the king of the world!" from star Leonardo DiCaprio was the cheesiest moment.
Of the people Warburtons surveyed, the women opted for romantic comedy moments from films such as Notting Hill and Jerry Maguire, while men preferred silly scenes from action flicks like Top Gun and Braveheart.
Here's the list of big cheese moments:
10. From The Postman: A blind woman says to Kevin Costner: "You're a godsend, a savior." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."
9. From Jerry Maguire: Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello."
8. From Braveheart: Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will not take our freedom!"
7. From Independence Day: Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
6. From Notting Hill: Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl ... standing in front of a boy ... asking him to love her."
5. From Top Gun: Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise: "You can be my wingman anytime."
4. From Ghost: Demi Moore's "Ditto," to Patrick Swayze's "I love you."
3. From Four Weddings And A Funeral: Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."
2. From Dirty Dancing: Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."
1. From Titanic: Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!"