General News

Fourth "Indiana Jones" likely?

By:
Jul 05, 2001 | 2:32pm EDT

Paramount is hoping to entice George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford to team up again for a fourth Indiana Jones saga, the New York Post reported Thursday, citing an unnamed source. "Paramount had meetings last week about the movie," the source told the newspaper. "They want the original credits." According to the newspaper, the studio is wrestling with the question of how it can make money from a film that is likely to cost $150 million--especially when the producer, director and star are likely to demand a big piece of the film's box-office take. But one industry exec laughed at the prospect of a new Indiana Jones flick. Noting that Harrison Ford is likely to be in his 60s by the time the movie starts shooting (he turns 59 on July 13), one industry exec told the Post: "What are they going to do -- put Harrison Ford in a walker?"

More General News
 
comments powered by Disqus