Bruce Willis was cut from the cast of the third The Expendables movie after demanding $4 million (£2.7 million) for just four days of work, according to a U.S. report. Sylvester Stallone, who created the action-packed franchise, announced on Tuesday (06Aug13) that Willis had been replaced by Harrison Ford, suggesting he had fallen out with the Die Hard hardman over salary demands. Taking to his Twitter.com page, he wrote, "WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!! ...GREEDY AND LAZY... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE." An insider has since revealed that Stallone was willing to pay Willis $3 million (£2 million) to reprise his role as mystery man Mr. Church on location in Bulgaria, but his old pal rejected the offer. The source tells The Hollywood Reporter, "He (Willis) said he'd drop out unless he got $4 million. A million dollars a day. Stallone and everybody else involved said no." Stallone will again lead the all-star cast, as he has in the two previous Expendables movies. The third installment will also feature Jackie Chan, Nicolas Cage, Wesley Snipes, Milla Jovovich and Jason Statham.