Fast & Furious star Jordana Brewster dashed to cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes after realising she couldn't help her choking baby when he swallowed a leaf. The actress admits she panicked when her baby boy, Julian, fell ill after a trip to the park. The Dallas star says, "He started heaving in his highchair... and he ate a leaf and he was choking. "I ran outside with him and I started screaming, 'Can someone help me please...' and there were these teenage neighbours that were, like, looking at me like I was a freak and then Julian projectile vomited and I was so happy because the leaf came flying out. "They (neighbours) were like, 'That's disgusting'. I got no support from them. "The next day I booked a CPR course."