Newly single Katy Perry, 27, may have just met her next prince charming (or rebound boy) ... handsome French model Baptiste Giabiconi. While Perry's divorce from 36-year-old actor Russell Brand was just finalized in February, a young model like Giabiconi — who is reputed to be the highest paid model in the world — may just be what Perry needs to help her get over her heartbreak.
While Giabiconi may seem like the new guy on the block, he's actually quite a star. At 22, he's already the face of Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, and Fendi. But here are some interesting facts and stories that you might not have known about Perry's new man.
1. Lagerfeld discovered Giabiconi in 2008, according to New York magazine. He replaced Brad Kroenig, and then in 2011, became the face of Lagerfeld's eyewear line.
2. Naomi Campbell thinks Giabiconi is perfect. When she met him in 2009, she said, "It's not right: We all have defects. You have none."
3. Giabiconi has an amazing portfolio including campaigns with Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, Giorgio Armani, and even Dior.
4. Giabiconi worked with Kate Moss. In 2010, they posed for Roberto Cavalli together.
5. In 2010, Giabiconi became the face of Coca Cola Light along with Coco Rocha.
[NY mag, Models.com]