We love Adam Levine like a crazy Christina Aguilera hat. But it's too often the guy releases free-flowing quotes that warrant a foot in a Jagger-sized mouth. The Maroon 5 singer, who has been romantically linked to Kirsten Dunst, Lindsay Lohan, Maria Sharapova, Paris Hilton, once again sat down for a revealing chat, this time with Details, with whom he discussed topics ranging from strippers and sex. So, without further ado, we give you quotes from his interview that belong in the Schmidt's Venerable Douchebag Jar:
1. "I've always felt a little misrepresented in the world. I felt like people only knew me as a singer who dated pretty girls. A little bit of a bimbo. Maybe I was kind of a bimbo. I was the music dude that was naked all the time with the girls, and that's fine, no problem with that."
2. "There are two kinds of men. There are men who are f**king misogynist pigs, and then there are men who really love women, who think they're the most amazing people in the world. And that's me. Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much."
3. "You know when you're 14 and terrified to talk to a girl? I didn't suffer much from that."
4. "I saw my first stripper here," he said while at Los Angeles' Conway Recording Studios, and latter added, "The stripper wasn't mine."
5. "Nothing wrong with making money ... I'm always quoting the part in Jerry Maguire
when Cuba Gooding talks about the 'kwan': 'love, respect, community, and the dollars, too.' I love that s**t. Nobody has it all, but for me to even come close is amazing."
6. Levine doesn't want to be the typical rock star from the '80s sailing around the world on yachts and snorting line after line of cocaine: "I guess I'm more a houses-and-weed guy."
7. "Do I really have moves like Jagger? F**king A, no, I don't. But I was going to tell everybody that I did and hoped they believed me."
8. "You know what yoga's good for? I'll tell you what yoga is good for: F**k-ing."
9. "I love attention. I can't stand not having it."
10. "We're counting on the cultural-feedback loop to pull a Journey on us ... Journey wasn't cool. Now I can't go out one night without somebody screaming the words to that f**king song. That's what we're banking on. We'll play Coachella in 15 years."