NeNe Leakes has already made her mark on the television world, so it was only a matter of time before she set her sights on fashion as well. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star is gearing up to ink a deal with the global brand licensing agency Beanstalk to launch a fashion-forward line of affordable apparel and accessories.
As of now, no official deal has been signed, but Beanstalk is looking to license a range of consumer products built around fashions that will appeal to the women who have watched Leakes evolve on the show. Get ready, world — your wardrobe is about to get a whole lot sassier.
So, of course, this got us thinking about other Real Housewives stars and the crazy ventures they've dared to dabble in. As you can probably guess, there's quite a few, so we decided to rank them on our highly technical absurdity scale...
1. Bethenny Frankel Becomes a Talk Show Host — because there is no such thing as having too much of an opinion.
2. Kim Zolciak Launches a Wig Line — for all undercover/Halloween costume emergencies.
3. Phaedra Park's Funeral Home Business — because not even the dead can escape reality TV.
4. Dina Manzo's Party Planning Show on HGTV 7 — where the end result is almost as creative as the name (it's called "Dina's Party" by the way).
5. Gretchen Rossi's Cosmetic Line — for the woman who wants to feel beautiful (and broke) on the outside everyday (shipping and handling not included).
6. Adrienne Maloof's Premium Vodka Company, Zing — helping to spread the joy of alcoholism one day at a time.
7. Countess LuAnn's Multiple Music Videos — Gloria Estefan didn't lie...sometimes the rhythm really is going to get you.
8. Ramona Singer's Wine Line — because an open bottle is a terrible thing to waste.
9. Sonja Morgan's Toaster Oven Cook Book — it's not just for bagels and toast, kids!
10. Teresa Giudice's Skinny Italian Recipes — Italian food can be healthy? I'm making a reservation at Olive Garden ASAP!
Where do you think NeNe's new venture would fit in on this scale? Sound off in the comments below!
[Photo credit: Wenn.com]