At the restaurant, the Baretta star told the court he was seen by three workers who never went to the police.
The 72-year-old is battling a civil lawsuit brought by the children of Bakley. Blake was acquitted of fatally shooting Bakley in March 05, but her grown-up kids claim he is responsible for her death.
Blake told the Los Angeles court three workers standing by a cash register saw him walk back into the restaurant. He claims they never gave police a statement because they did not speak English and were not legally allowed in the US.
Eric Dubin, representing Bakley's children, dismissed Blake's testimony. He said, "It's a new jury, so I guess we have a new alibi. I would call it a desperate and insulting attempt to create an alibi that had never been there for four years."
Earlier this month, Blake defended his decision to take a gun to the restaurant, telling the civil jury he was worried about people, including a man he called 'Buzz Cut', loitering outside his house.
Yesterday, Blake described his late wife as someone desperate for fame and fortune. He also said Bakley had a relationship with Marlon Brando's son Christian while she was with him. In one of her letters presented in court, Bakley wrote: "I don't feel it would be worth it to sever that relationship for anything less than an engagement. It might not be just your money I miss out on, it might be Brando's as well via Christian."
Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.