With a nip slip here and a train rip there, here a trip, there a dip, everywhere a nip slip — oops, I already said that one. But of all the wardrobe malfunctions, the accidental areola reveal is far and above the most common, not to mention the most popular around the Internet. Shouldn't the ladies of Hollywood know by now the importance of double-sided tape?
In anticipation of the 70th Golden Globe Awards — which we're hoping will present a new batch of fashion mishaps for us to gawk at and chuckle over — we're taking a look back at some of the top awards show malfunctions of all time. From Gwyneth Paltrow's infamous sheer Alexander McQueen gown at the 2002 Oscars to Jessica Biel's near-catastrophic run-in with Madonna on the Globes' red carpet last year, here are the most blush-worthy moments of Hollywood's most prestigious nights. Just remember ladies, keep calm and carry double-sided tape.
Follow Abbey Stone on Twitter @abbeystone
[Photo Credit: Splash News]
Oscars 2013 Special Coverage
• Anne Hathaway: Oscar’s Worst Dressed?
• Seth MacFarlane’s Opening: How’d He Do?
• Adele’s Performance Gets Mixed Reviews
• 15 Oscar-Winning Nude Scenes
• What Happened to Renee Zellweger's Face?
• Oscars 2013: The Full Winners List
• Why Kristen Stewart Was on Crutches