Celebrity News

Coroner Concludes Brad Renfro Died from Overdose

By:
Feb 08, 2008 | 1:54pm EST

Actor Brad Renfro died from an accidental heroin overdose, the Los Angeles County Coroner has ruled.

The Client star, who had a history of drug-related problems, was found dead in his L.A. apartment on Jan. 15.

Renfro, 25, injected the drugs into himself before dying of "acute heroin/morphine intoxication."

The coroner's report reads: "The final manner of death has been ruled an accident."

COPYRIGHT 2008 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

More Celebrity News