Renee Zellweger has been largely absent from the public eye for the past few years, but surely she hasn't been gone long enough for us to completely forget what she looks like. But seeing the actress at the Academy Awards, something looked... different. She looked a little ... tighter. You know what we mean.
Still, not that she didn't look good. Zellweger and her Chicago castmates are reuniting during the 2013 Academy Awards ceremony alongside cast members from Dreamgirls and Les Miserables to pay tribute to the successful musical movies from the past 10 years. Chicago won Best Picture — and five other Oscars — in 2003. But, as Zellweger proved, things seem a bit different nowadays.
Follow Jean on Twitter @hijean
[PHOTO CREDIT: ABC]
Oscars 2013 Special Coverage
• Anne Hathaway: Oscar’s Worst Dressed?
• 15 Oscar-Winning Nude Scenes
• Seth MacFarlane’s Opening: How’d He Do?
• Oscar's Problem With Pretty Boys
• What Happened to Renee Zellweger's Face?
• Oscars 2013: The Full Winners List
• The Winner, According to You