Considering the hottest stars in Hollywood pull out all the fashion stops for Oscar night, some pretty amazing things are possible. From Grace Kelly's mint green gown in 1955 to Halle Berry's embroidered stunner in 2002, the Oscars have given birth to some of the most iconic red carpet looks of all time. Will any of this year's stunners go down in fashion history? Our money is on Charlize Theron and Jessica Chastain.
Oscars 2013 Special Coverage
• Anne Hathaway: Oscar’s Worst Dressed?
• 15 Oscar-Winning Nude Scenes
• Seth MacFarlane’s Opening: How’d He Do?
• Oscar's Problem With Pretty Boys
• What Happened to Renee Zellweger's Face?
• Oscars 2013: The Full Winners List
• The Winner, According to You