Rihanna has a lot on her plate: She has a brand new clothing line, a sold-out tour, and a new hit album. Not to mention, a boyfriend who likes to hit.
So it's only fair she takes a break. According to Ryan Seacrest — who said on his morning show, "She's been in this go mode for a while... But sources say after this tour wraps, she plans to take up to a year off to unwind."
So, what is a girl to do who has worked nonstop for almost 10 years? Besides hang on the beach with her loser boyfriend, Chris Brown? Who, it turns out — in another classy move — also likes to belittle women. Watch the video below of Brown at a club and see if you can keep your jaw from hitting your desk. We couldn't.
We came up with five ideas guaranteed to keep the Barbadian beauty out of trouble. (It's a total coincidence they also happen to keep her out of Brown's arms.)
1. Create a Match.com account. It's no secret that we're not a fan of Brown, but that doesn't mean we think Rihanna has to be alone. The pop singer has already proven to be savvy when it comes to social media, so why not try online dating? It can't get much worse than her current beau, can it?
2. Learn another language. Or at least some new English words. And preferably a couple that contain more than four letters. If you are a follower of her Twitter or Instagram account, you've seen firsthand how the 25-year-old likes her profanity. She might be pretty, but that's not.
3. Do a duet with Vin Diesel. Please tell us you saw the video of the Fast & Furious star — who has sang in a couple of his movies — belting out "Stay." If not, we've added it below for your viewing pleasure. The only thing that could have made it better was if he was singing it live with Rihanna. Come on, you'll have the free time soon enough, girl. Make it happen!
4. Work on a new clothing line. Her first-ever fashion collection debuted at London Fashion Week. But unfortunately for the singer, the reviews were not all positive. Or sadly even the majority of them. The line of clothes she designed for River Island was described by some as a "horror." We know she's not a fan of wearing a lot of clothes, but it shouldn't be that hard to design them. Heck, even Jessica Simpson can do it. And successfully, we might add.
5. Take up kickboxing. Unlike say knitting or scrapbooking, you know this is one hobby she'll actually use.
What do you think about Rihanna reportedly planning to take a break? What do you think she should do with the time off? Tell us in the comments section below.
Follow Lisa Costantini on Twitter @LisaCostantini
[Photo Credit: Stuart Wilson/Getty Images]