If you're not following Parks and Recreation actress Retta on Twitter, here are 10 reasons you've been failing at life. Sorry to be harsh, but—really—you must follow Retta on Twitter! She is the unofficial queen of live-tweeting (or "real time" tweeting, as she calls it), and she brings light and magic to all of your favorite shows. We have proof below that she is truly the GOAT.
1. She calls out horrifying cliches on House of Cards.
2. She shared all of the very necessary World Cup memes, this one being the greatest. Ever.
3. Her True Blood grief is expressed perfectly.
4. She offers helpful critiques on the #CloneClub dance moves.
5. Even when she's late (and not live-tweeting), she's still perfect.
6. Whilst live-tweeting, she invents new ways to spell slang words, like "hella." This is no small feat.
7. Every once in a while, she throws in a screen shot for emphasis. Can't be mad at that.
8. Seriously. It just doesn't get any better than this.
9. Most of us are waiting for The Good Wife to return, for the sole purpose of moments like this.
“Kalinda has a way with Cary. We’ve exploited this before.” Ooooooooooweeeeeeee #TheGoodWife— Retta (@unfoRETTAble) May 21, 2014
10. She even live-tweets your favorite commercials. #NextLevelTweeting #Dedication
Oh Gawd. There’s a NEW DirecTV marionette commercial?? #TheyKillinMe— Retta (@unfoRETTAble) July 3, 2014