Celebrity News

Fire trucks rush to Hilton's house

By:
Apr 21, 2010 | 5:00am EDT

The female aide was looking after the property while Hilton attended the Coachella music festival in Indio, California, and placed a 911 call after she saw smoke gushing from vents in the house, according to TMZ.com.

Officers from the L.A. City Fire Department arrived at the scene and investigated the incident. They blamed a faulty air conditioning unit for the smoke, and deemed the property safe.

More Celebrity News
 
comments powered by Disqus