Isn't it funny that these two sequels are coming out around the same time? Both Dumb and Dumber and Anchorman have now become thoroughly steeped in our culture, and sometimes it's hard to tell whether the quotes from these movies have always been quoted by high school students and their hip dads. In preparation for Dumb and Dumber To and Anchorman 2, take this quiz to refresh your knowledge of the most classic (and most idiotic) quotes from these movies.
1. "Hey, chicks love it. It's a shaggin' wagon."
2. "She'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets."
3. "Take me to pleasure town."
4. "We got no food, no jobs... our pets' heads are falling off!"
5. "Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?"
6. "We have a saying in my country - the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken..."
7. "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."
8. "She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
9. "I'm in a glass case of emotion."
10. "I said, 'Do you love me?' and she said, 'No, but that's a really nice ski mask.'"
11. "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do."
12. "Sucker of big, brown dirty eggs."
13. "Tell her I'm rich, and I'm good looking, and I have, uh, a rapist's wit."
14. "The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show and see if she likes the goods."
15. "Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?"
(Answers after this trailer)
1. Dumb and Dumber 2. D&D 3. Anchorman 4. D&D 5. Anchorman 6. Anchorman 7. Anchorman 8. D&D 9. Anchorman 10. D&D 11. Anchorman 12. D&D 13. D&D 14. Anchorman 15. D&D