Here are six reasons to care about Young Adult:
3. It is narrated by J.K. Simmons, the most powerful man in the world
5. It's about a divorced fiction writer in a state of arrested development who returns to her small-town home with the intentions of rekindling an age-old romance with a now married man.
6. The biggest reason of them all, Charlize Theron (pictured below in the first image from Young Adults), who, considering everything we know about the movie and her limitless talent, could very well end up with an Actress in a Leading Role nomination (at least).
In case you're not as big a nerd as I am:
1. Jason Reitman
2. Diablo Cody
3. J.K. Simmons (that one was easy)
4. Patrick Wilson, Patton Oswalt and Collette Wolfe
5. There's a previous-work joke in there
6. Charlize Theron is awesome