Hollywood.com Box Office
Paul Dergarabedian, President, Box Office
Paul Dergarabedian is president of the Hollywood.com Box Office division (formerly Media By Numbers) and the entertainment industry’s foremost expert in box office tracking and analysis. As the founder of Media By Numbers and former head of Exhibitor Relations Co., Paul has over fifteen years of experience in this field as one of the most widely quoted and respected movie industry analysts. Paul has appeared in hundreds of television and radio news and entertainment programs including CNN’s Showbiz Tonight, CNBC’s The Wall Street Journal Report With Maria Bartiromo & On the Money, Fox News’ Your World with Neil Cavuto, Reelz Channel, TV Guide Network, NPR’s Morning Edition, The Howard Stern Show, KFWB News 980, KNX News Radio, KABC Radio, ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News, NBC’s Today Show and Access Hollywood. He was a guest on the October 15, 2007 inaugural launch day of the new Fox Business Network to discuss the weekend box office derby.
Paul also appears in print and on the web every week as the exclusive box office analyst for The Associated Press, he also appears on Access Hollywood’s Box-Office Showdown webisode every week and has a weekly box office report on KFWB News 980 and KNX News 1070 in Los Angeles. In addition, Paul has appeared in movie related documentaries including This Film Is Not Yet Rated, The Blockbuster Imperative and The Award Show Awards Show. In addition to being featured in the book Open Wide released in late 2004 which focuses on the national fixation with movie box office revenues and data, in 2007 his life and career was profiled on the national CBS Evening News. Other professional profiles have appeared in MovieMaker Magazine, Film Journal International, The Los Angeles Business Journal and The Los Angeles Times.
Paul received his Masters in Communications from the University of Southern California Annenberg School for Communications and his Bachelor of Arts in Radio, Television and Film from Long Beach State University in California. He currently resides in Los Angeles.
The Hollywood.com Box Office team, led by respected box office expert Paul Dergarabedian, is here to provide in-depth analysis and perspective for everything in the box office and filmed entertainment industry.
We don’t just give you the data. We help you understand it, use it, learn from it and profit from it.
Please contact us for more information and pricing on Hollywood.com Box Office services including:
- The Hollywood.com Box Office Newsletter – A once a week newsletter offering the latest box-office news, data and analysis.
- Sunday Top 12 Weekend Box Office Estimates
- Monday Top 12 Weekend Box Office Finals
- Monday Top 20 Weekend Box Office Finals
- Monday Complete Weekend Box Office Finals
- Monday Two Weekend Short-Lead Release Calendar – Free with any paid Weekend Box Office service.
- Tuesday through Thursday Daily Box Office Top 12
- Thursday Update of Two Weekend Short-Lead Release
- Calendar – Free with any paid Weekend Box Office service.
- Thursday e-mailed Long-Lead Competitive Weekend Release Calendar
- Weekly Summary of Release Changes – e-mailed every Thursday
- Thursday Weekend Preview of Theatre Counts
- Bi-monthly Hard Copy Studio-by-Studio Release Calendar
- Custom Box Office Research – Fee determined on a case-by-case basis.
Hollywood.com Box Office
3575 Cahuenga Boulevard, Suite 600
Los Angeles, California 90068
Phone: (323) 969-2804
Email: Mariana Pisterman
Go to our Box Office section for recent weekend and daily movie analysis and the latest box office trends.