Our favorite show on TV, Bates Motel, returns for its third season on Monday, March 9. We’ve had to last an entire year without being creeped out by the word “mother” and living each week in suspense waiting to find out what’s happening in White Pine Bay. Thankfully, the wait is almost over. Bates Motel is re-opening!
1. There will be plenty more moments where Norman’s so cute that you don’t care if he’s going to kiss you or kill you.
Right? We’re not alone in that, are we?
2. There will be plenty more Norma being Norma.
3. And tons more Dylan all, “am I the only normal one in this whole town?”
4. There will be lots of
5. There will be NO insulting Mother. Not in front of Norman.*
*Especially not when Norman has a weapon.
6. We can find out how Emma’s rebellious teen years are progressing.
7. We get to see Norman asking very important questions about himself.
8. We get to see more of Norman asking questions about himself while ugly crying.
9. There will be invaluable sartorial advice.
Norman knows his fashion faux pas.
10. We’re praying there’ll be plenty more shirtless Dylan this upcoming season too.
Like, why does anyone on this show even wear a shirt in the first place?
11. Norman will say really profound things that also really apply to himself.
12. We have more of the creepiest mother-son relationship to cringe at.
13. Emma will also continue to side-eye from the sidelines, trying to understand the Bates family.
14. Norman will have more silent rage-fueled pouts.
15. While Norma will continue to feel bad for herself.
16. And self medicate, because Norma has more problems than everyone else does.
17. We will (hopefully) have more magical moments of awkward facial expressions from Norman.
18. We will definitely have more moments of awkward facial expressions from Norma.
19. There will be moments where you’ll be tempted to become a taxidermist. It just goes with everything!
20. Most importantly, there will an abundance of adorable doofiness coming from our anti-hero.
21. And he’ll make you feel special.