Soccer ace David Beckham escaped unscathed after losing control of his motorcycle in Los Angeles on Thursday (28Aug14).
The British sportsman and father of four, 39, was leaving Shamrock Tattoo in West Hollywood when he reportedly swerved to avoid the paparazzi and ended up falling off his custom-built Super Vintage '93 Knuckle bike on Sunset Boulevard.
The red-faced sports star and model had to recruit pals from the tattoo parlour to help him wheel the motorbike back to the store, according to TMZ.com.
YouTube/Jimmy Kimmel Live
To compete with NBC's plan to produce a live-version of Peter Pan. Jimmy Kimmel has decided that on November 3rd, ABC will be airing a live-version of Annie. In classic Kimmel-form, he brought out a top-knotch star to play the lead.
Check out who the star is in the video:
That's right! Our favorite British ginger, Ed Sheeran, is going to play the lovable orphan Annie. Hopefully next time Jimmy can actually get him to sing!
In case you need to see Ed as Annie again, here you go:
YouTube/Jimmy Kimmel Live
Do you think Ed would make a perfect Annie? Tweet us your thoughts!
Follow @hollywood_com | Follow @analuisasrz
Today, August 29th, 2014 marks the 21st birthday of Liam Payne. Daddy Direction can legally drink in America! An important thing for us grown-up Directioners. To celebrate the day, we’ve got 21 fun-facts about Liam. Not that boring stuff, like his zodiac sign (Virgo) or his middle name (James, just like his band-mate Niall Horan).
1. He is afraid of spoons. It’s not that weird, it’s kind of cute.
2. Of the band, he’s the only one who comes to work with his hair done. The other band members show up with their hair all over the place, but he won’t leave his house without doing his hair.
3. If he wasn’t a singer, he would make a fabulous journalist:
He might have been drunk, but he actually asked all the questions a fan wanted to know after watching the Brit Awards.
4. His favorite film is the Toy Story trilogy.
5. Liam once told TOTP that he had the best dance moves and he was, “The king of the dance floor!” With his signature 1-2-3 flick. Recognize those moves anywhere?
6. Liam’s dream job, aside from the one he is currently living as a pop-star, is a fire fighter.
7. He once had his underwear stolen (and then later worn) by a fan.
8. If Liam could invent an ice cream flavor, it would be “Krispy Kreme Donut.”
9. He once confessed to owning a pair of pink hair straighteners. We can see the evidence of that here.
10. He has said that Justin Timberlake is one of his biggest inspirations. He also sang “Cry Me A River,” at his 2010 X Factor audition. Good thing too, since look where that got him!
11. Once, he was asked what food he would be, he responded: “I’d be 7 bananas because it’s too much potassium and that’s dangerous.” Gotta love a bad boy.
12. His favorite color is still purple (had to include this because it’s adorable).
13. Liam once had no idea what YOLO and DTF stood for, so he guessed “Yummy Oreos Love Origami” and “Dedicated To Fans.” Better abbreviations, in my honest opinion.
14. Liam wishes he’d written the song “99 Problems,” by Jay Z. We wonder why?
15. All of his band-mates have said he’s got the best abs in the group. We cannot deny this.
16. Liam has a man-crush on Twilight star Taylor Lautner.
17. He has two pet turtles named Boris and Archimedes. He also has an adorable little husky named Loki (with his ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer).
liam w/ loki is the cutest thing ever #liampayne pic.twitter.com/QM04PgaUru
— Hana (@hana1999hana) August 26, 2014
18. One time Liam was left behind and when the tour bus took off, he started running after it while waving his arms. The rest of the band mistook him for a fan at first.
19. Until he was 19-years-old, Liam suffered from kidney problems (1 scarred and dysfunctional kidney) that kept him from drinking and he had to lead a very careful life. Luckily, he’s all healthy now and can legally drink with his American fans!
20. The one person guaranteed to make him laugh is band-made, Louis Tomlinson! “Even if I’m in a situation where I’m mad at him, the person that can make me smile is Louis. Whatever happens he’ll make me laugh about something.”
21. One of Liam’s tattoos (the feather and lyrics) is dedicated to his Nan.
Happy Birthday Liam! We hope you have an awesome day and get to relax a little, if that's possible to do in the middle of a world tour.
Which is your favorite Liam fact? Tweet us yours along with the hashtag #Happy21stBirthdayLiam!
Follow @hollywood_com | Follow @analuisasrz
Police were called to the home of moviemaker Sam Taylor-Johnson and her actor husband Aaron on Thursday night (28Aug14) after a passer-by spotted a machine gun in the London property.
Officers attended the scene after receiving a report that an automatic weapon could be seen through a window. However, it emerged the gun, which had been placed on a desk, was a fully decommissioned M16 rifle given to Taylor-Johnson as part of an art project.
Neither the director nor her Nowhere Boy star husband Aaron were at the property when cops called.
A spokeswoman for the couple tells the BBC, "We can confirm that early this morning police were called to the London home of Mr. and Mrs. Taylor-Johnson following a report of a firearm on the premises by a concerned passer-by. "The family were not present in the property at the time but the police gained entry via a key holder. The firearm was located in Sam Taylor-Johnson's basement studio and has been confirmed as a certified and fully decommissioned M16 assault rifle that was provided to Mrs. Taylor-Johnson by the international charity Peace One Day as part of an art project entitled Peace One Day M16."
Lena Dunham and Kate Mara were stunned when a large cardboard backdrop fell on them during a premiere at the Venice Film Festival on Thursday (28Aug14).
The TV stars were in the Italian city to represent fashion house Miu Miu and its short film series Women's Tales at the festival, and they were posing on the red carpet when the cardboard backdrop fell down and hit them on the head.
Mara joked about the incident on Twitter.com, posting an image of her and the Girls actress giggling as men rushed to restore the poster to its original position. She writes, "Best red carpet ever w/ (with) @lenadunham @MIUMIUofficial when a poster fell on our heads while we tried to be sultry..." and Dunham adds, "Unlike most things, this was truly SHOCKING."
Kirsten Dunst, Dakota Fanning and British actress Felicity Jones were also at the event. The film festival runs until 6 September (14).
British model Cara Delevingne wanted to eat an animal's heart when filming a dream sequence in her upcoming movie The Face Of An Angel.
In the drama, the catwalk beauty plays a student who teams up with a director and a journalist to make a film about a murder victim.
The story, starring Kate Beckinsale and Rush star Daniel Bruhl, is loosely based on the real-life death of Meredith Kercher in Italy in 2007, and includes a scene showing Delevingne's character eating a beating heart in a dream sequence. The model has now revealed she offered to chomp on the real thing but had to settle for a heart-shaped cake instead.
Delevingne tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "I wanted it to be a real heart, in the weirdest way... you know, a pig's heart... but instead it was made of icing and red sauce. Every time Daniel walked in, he kept laughing, which affected me - and everyone else." The drama will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in Canada on 6 September (14) and will also be screened at the BFI London Film Festival in October (14).
Kercher's roommate, U.S. student Amanda Knox, and Knox's boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were convicted of the murder but were acquitted in 2011 after serving four years.
Nude photos of 5 Seconds Of Summer bassist Calum Hood have leaked online.
The 18-year-old Australian reportedly took a risque video of himself on his cell phone and sent it to a mystery contact via messaging service Snapchat. The recipient recorded images from the footage and uploaded them onto the Internet.
Hood cannot be identified in the pictures because his head is not featured, but he decided to come clean and joke about the incident on Twitter.com on Thursday (28Aug14), writing, "Least ya know what it looks like now (sic)... I'm still just a teenage kid learning from mistakes."
Houdini star Adrien Brody showed off his real-life escapology skills when he slipped out of locked handcuffs at a museum dedicated to the famed daredevil this week (beg25Aug14).
The actor, whose miniseries depicting the life of the illusionist is due to be broadcast in the U.S. next month (Sep14), attended the Houdini Museum in New York City to promote the show.
He happily posed for photos wearing an original pair of the escapologist's handcuffs, and when museum curator Roger Dreyer told onlookers there was no key, Brody stunned the crowd by slipping them off his wrists, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
British actress Keira Knightley has shed her squeaky clean image by baring her breasts for a racy magazine photoshoot.
The Pirates of the Caribbean actress stripped off for the provocative image in fashion magazine Interview, wearing only black lace gloves and black trousers while sporting soaking wet hair and a belly button piercing.
The 29 year old was pictured by fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier for the magazine's September 2014 issue, which also includes risque shoots featuring Nicole Kidman and Naomi Campbell. Knightley is no stranger to baring her breasts on film - she went topless in movies including The Jacket and A Dangerous Method. She also publicly criticised a promo poster for her film King Arthur in 2004 as artists had digitally enhanced the size of her chest.
LMFAO star Redfoo is convinced a nightclub reveller who threw a glass at his head in an unprovoked attack was jealous because the pop star was surrounded by sexy girls.
The rapper, real name Stefan Gordy, received treatment at the scene for a cut to his head following the incident in Australia, but the injury did not require stitches. He had been attacked during a bash in a private area of the Golden Sheaf Hotel in Sydney, and Redfoo is convinced his assailant was envious because he was partying the night away with a group of beautiful women.
Speaking after the incident in the early hours of Wednesday (27Aug14), he says, "We were about to round up the party and take it home to the afterparty. All of a sudden out of nowhere a glass hits me in the head and I look over to see who might have thrown it and I see kind of a dodgy fella trying to flee the scene. "I looked down at my hand and there was blood all over my hand. There's blood on the dance floor... I was appalled. It was unbelievable to me that this would happen. I lost my mind. The whole side of my face was bloody. It was unbelievable, like I'd been hit in the head with an axe... "I can't help it if the girls are gyrating their hips towards me and taking selfies and giggling and laughing and it seems like he might have been upset with that and didn't like what he saw. The first thing I would say to him is 'Bro, I've got to understand why did you do it. I want him to just tell me the truth. If you are a man and jealous, just say it'."
However, Redfoo is adamant he still loves life in Australia, adding, "This isn't the Aussie way, I can guarantee that. This is the most loving country I've been to ever, and by no means am I letting this get to me. I have only positive feelings about Australia and the people."
A 21-year-old man is due in court on 24 September (14) charged with malicious wounding in connection with the incident.